A forum for reverse engineering, OS internals and malware analysis 

Board-wide announcements. PLEASE READ THE RULES HERE!
 #31325  by R136a1
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:40 pm
Hi folks,

as a_d_13 recently announced, he transferred the domain and forum over to me as the new admin. I want to thank him for his effort and time he put into it over the course of the last 8 years! He will still be available on the forum as a global moderator if you want to contact him.

For those who don't know me, I was kind of the initiator to create this forum 8 years ago as an alternative for the Sysinternals forum. In real life I work as a malware researcher which I partly owe to this forum and its members.

It's important to mention that the current state of the forum is from 7 Mar 2018, so everything which was posted afterwards is lost and has to be reposted. Sorry for the inconveniences, but I saw it were just 2 new topics posted anyway.

The forum was updated to the latest version which was long overdue. However, in order to do this the reputation system had to be removed and is no longer present. Maybe we will introduce it again in the future.

The forum will be also restructured in the upcoming days/weeks and maybe also some new moderators nominated. Also, the website will be soon protected with SSL, stay tuned.

Have fun and if you have any questions you can always contact me or create a thread!