A forum for reverse engineering, OS internals and malware analysis 

Forum for announcements and questions about tools and software.
 #20500  by r3shl4k1sh
 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:46 pm
PE Insider is a free Portable Executable viewer for the community. It shares the same codebase for inspection as Cerbero Profiler and hence it supports the entire PE specification and is incredibly fast and stable.

The utility clearly stands light-years away in terms of functionality compared to the Profiler, but it does have some things which go beyond the simple format inspection including MSIL disassembly, navigation, ranges and resource preview.
http://icerbero.com/peinsider/
 #20516  by r3shl4k1sh
 Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:10 pm
I wondered how come PE Insider has the same logo as CFF Explorer and i found the answer at the CFF Explorer site:
Small announcement: the CFF Explorer was started as a side project many years ago. While I will continue to release updates from time to time, it is not going through radical improvements. If your organization needs professional PE inspection (not editing), then you might take a look at Cerbero Profiler (the commercial product of my company), which properly supports many file formats beyond the complete Portable Executable specification.

In addition to that we also offer a completely free PE viewer for the community called PE Insider.
I think CFF Explorer is more convenient than the community version of PE Insider.