A forum for reverse engineering, OS internals and malware analysis 

All off-topic discussion goes here.
 #24337  by granit12
 Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:48 pm
Hi all gays here,

Can here tell me any person to why not stop cloudflare support CDN for blackmarket sell me i report many site and its not stop cloudflare.

Example :

Crank.guru
REDBROADCAST.NET

Can help any person how to stop this site ? becase in this site sale stole credentials.
 #24347  by granit12
 Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:28 am
cloudflare is number one in the world that is leading that helps helps protect these sites with their CDN, and allows IP from USA.

Apparently there is a good profit as they cloflare abuses in Clodflare they buy premium account, it gets you full cloudflare suggest crime is in cooperation with these people.

I think you should act as soon as law enforcement and sentenced this company, and we see them in visible crime shutdown of these pages.

More wbesites when sell credit card from people usa. All its Stole. And cloudflare support CDN for this site.
 #24348  by granit12
 Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:24 pm
TK_ wrote:Did you use this abuse form ?
https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/

Sure i report in url :https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/ and its not respose me, just its close ticket and silent.

I report and for forums hacker alboraaq.com and altenen.com and for many websites sale credit card stole, and not stoped support CDN.

Is that why i write here for what you think do for stop it?.
 #25106  by h00key
 Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:17 pm
I think Cloudflare has pointed out many times that they don't ask what the customer is hosting, and they won't take anything down without a court order. They say they support freedom of speech and stuff, which is of course very important. So if the abuse form doesn't help (always send a detailed message, not just "this is carding site, close it plx") then pretty much the only way to stop those cyber criminal sites is to take a legal action against them. Contact FBI and give a hint about these sites? Though I'm pretty sure they're already aware of 99.9% of them.

Just think about those sites selling DDoS attack services - not only are they customers of Cloudflare but they also keep up the need for DDoS protection services. Some conspiracy theorist could say something about traditional mafia and protection rackets...