A forum for reverse engineering, OS internals and malware analysis 

All off-topic discussion goes here.
 #1957  by __Genius__
 Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 pm
GamingMasteR wrote:
Your tool is currently blocked and tagged as unsafe by our software. I suggest you contact the Prevx Technical Support team for any further questions.
Effective & professional solution :D :mrgreen:
looooooool :mrgreen: :lol:
 #1964  by EP_X0FF
 Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 am
Hello, PX6
Your tool is currently blocked and tagged as unsafe by our software. I suggest you contact the Prevx Technical Support team for any further questions.
PX6 warned for trolling (1 post, specific post, proxy, copying signature and account name from other member).

Further pointless trolling will be immediately erased and troll account will be banned.

Regards.
 #1987  by ssj100
 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 am
Triple Helix wrote:What is your Beef with Prevx? I find it a very efficient and effective product!

TH
I don't think there's any "beef" with it at all. There are just facts.
 #1994  by Triple Helix
 Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:19 pm
ssj100 wrote:
Triple Helix wrote:What is your Beef with Prevx? I find it a very efficient and effective product!

TH
I don't think there's any "beef" with it at all. There are just facts.
But every product can be exploited and made broken! It just seems to be a big deal with Breaking Prevx's self Protection! And it will detect the files here faster as it's a cloud based Anti-malware! IMO

TH
 #1995  by ssj100
 Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:55 pm
Triple Helix wrote:But every product can be exploited and made broken! It just seems to be a big deal with Breaking Prevx's self Protection! And it will detect the files here faster as it's a cloud based Anti-malware! IMO
He's already implied in earlier posts that Prevx is an easier target than others. And it sounds like you're on the marketing team haha.
 #1996  by Triple Helix
 Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 pm
ssj100 wrote:
Triple Helix wrote:But every product can be exploited and made broken! It just seems to be a big deal with Breaking Prevx's self Protection! And it will detect the files here faster as it's a cloud based Anti-malware! IMO
He's already implied in earlier posts that Prevx is an easier target than others. And it sounds like you're on the marketing team haha.
I'm a Prevx user for over 5 years and I'm a Prevx Forum Helper over at Wilders because I like helping people but all also I'm part or the greater security community as an ASAP member!

Cheers,

TH