A forum for reverse engineering, OS internals and malware analysis 

All off-topic discussion goes here.
 #27130  by Aura
 Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:43 pm
Hi :)

I joined KernelMode around 2 days ago, and when trying to change my password, I get the following error message:
Code: Select all
The e-mail address you entered is too short.
The e-mail address you entered is invalid.
The e-mail addresses you entered do not match.
The entered e-mail domain has no valid MX record.
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.
I have no idea of why my address would be blacklisted, but I know that it was the same on Emsisoft Forums for whatever reason there is. If I need to contact anyone to get my email removed from the blacklist (I don't know how it even ended up there in the first place, I've never been banned for spamming), just let me know.

Thank you!
 #27132  by EP_X0FF
 Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:54 am
Hello,

probably your current IP is in blacklist of automatic antispam. You can try use different IP.

Kind Regards.
 #27139  by Aura
 Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:54 pm
I tried to change my password at home (on my desktop), and at work (on my laptop), and I still receive that error message. I guess it's really related to my email address. Do you know whose Anti-Spam system you use? I could try contacting them. Still, it's weird that they would even let me register on KernelMode using this email address if it was indeed blacklisted.
 #27149  by Aura
 Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:45 pm
EP_X0FF, I received your PM but I cannot reply to it. I cannot send PMs since it says that this feature isn't available for me yet, because I just registered or I'm not enough active.

TETYYSs, will do once I get home tonight, thank you :)
 #27150  by EP_X0FF
 Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:15 pm
Aura wrote:EP_X0FF, I received your PM but I cannot reply to it. I cannot send PMs since it says that this feature isn't available for me yet, because I just registered or I'm not enough active.

TETYYSs, will do once I get home tonight, thank you :)
OK, then use email to contact.kernelmode [at] gmail [dot] com. I will asume it is from you if it will match your current email in profile.