VirtualBox EFI video driver patched. Now you can install UEFI compatible OS'es using AntiVM detection patch without problems with video (e.g. black screen during install, or when already installed VM accessible only via RDP).
If you plan to use EFI based VM's:
1) Make sure, Tsugumi is properly unloaded (using remove.cmd) before doing next step.
2) Make copy of VBoxEFI64.fd in VirtualBox directory.
3) Replace VBoxEFI64.fd in VirtualBox directory with it patched version from this patch data directory.
4) Use hidevm_efiahci (AHCI controller mode) or hidevm_efiide (IDE controller mode) for your EFI VM.
5) Load Tsugumi (using install.cmd).
6) Run VirtualBox.
Binaries and loader source -> https://github.com/hfiref0x/VBoxHardenedLoader