A forum for reverse engineering, OS internals and malware analysis 

Forum for announcements and questions about tools and software.
 #28522  by EP_X0FF
 Wed May 18, 2016 3:22 am
Thanks. Yes it works in VM - downloaded 18 MB torrentex0.1.4b.exe from hxxp://download1.torrentex.ru/download/torrentex0.1.4b.exe

ridiculous piece of crap with system requirements CPU 1.3 MHz and above

#28992  by viandy
 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:18 pm
Is there anybody here who could help me to install the VM as described above? I am not an IT expert and need help from those who can do it better then me. I will reward you for that appropriately.
I am running Mac OSX and use Parallels Desktop software to run Windows on Mac... I would like to install VBoxAntiVMDetectHardened mitigation X64 to virtual Windows which is powered by Parallels. Can anybody help?
 #28994  by EP_X0FF
 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:48 pm
viandy wrote:Is there anybody here who could help me to install the VM as described above? I am not an IT expert and need help from those who can do it better then me. I will reward you for that appropriately.
I am running Mac OSX and use Parallels Desktop software to run Windows on Mac... I would like to install VBoxAntiVMDetectHardened mitigation X64 to virtual Windows which is powered by Parallels. Can anybody help?
This topic is about Windows VirtualBox not OSX Parallels Desktop. Methods described above won't work for Parallels.
 #29000  by viandy
 Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:18 am
I quite understand this. But here is where I need help:
1. I have Parallels Desktop running on Mac OSX Captain.
2. I have Windows running on Parallels.
3. I need somebody to help me install VBoxAntiVMDetectHardened on Windows (which is also virtual already). So, I need VBoxAntiVMDetectHardened mitigation X64 to be installed into virtual Windows run on Parallels.

EP_XOFF, I tried to contact you personally through sending message but could not do it for some reasons... If you can, please get in touch with me through message and I will explain to you what I mean...