Win32/Caphaw (Shylock)

Forum for analysis and discussion about malware.
disturbed
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Win32/Caphaw (Shylock)

Post by disturbed » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Shylock sample. Sorry but couldn't find any MD5 ref.

http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/vi ... the-wild-/

Thanks,
disturbed

frame4-mdpro
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Malware Requests

Post by frame4-mdpro » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 am

disturbed wrote:Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Shylock sample. Sorry but couldn't find any MD5 ref.

http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/vi ... the-wild-/

Thanks,
disturbed
Attached (4fda5e7e8e682870e993f97ad26ba6b2).

Thanks,
Anthony | Frame4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

p4r4n0id
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 am
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: Malware Requests

Post by p4r4n0id » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:40 pm

frame4-mdpro wrote:
disturbed wrote:Hi Guys,

I am looking for a Shylock sample. Sorry but couldn't find any MD5 ref.

http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/vi ... the-wild-/

Thanks,
disturbed
Attached (4fda5e7e8e682870e993f97ad26ba6b2).

Thanks,
Anthony | Frame4
Hi Guys,

Got another sample: F9151107655AAA6DB995888A7CB69ADA (Got it from Guido Landi ).
Attached.

p4r4n0id
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keep Low. Move Fast. Kill First. Die Last. One Shot. One Kill. No Luck. Pure Skill.
http://p4r4n0id.com/

Evilcry
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Re: Malware Requests

Post by Evilcry » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi,

Here another Shylock sample.

Hash: bae400baf6760a1646cd44e348eea0f7

Regards,
Evilcry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bytejammer
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 pm

shylock

Post by bytejammer » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Looking for the new Shylock variant (polymorphic financial malware) mentioned in this article:
http://www.trusteer.com/blog/merchant-f ... tions-rise

User avatar
Xylitol
Global Moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:54 pm
Location: Seireitei, Soul Society
Contact:

Re: Malware Requests

Post by Xylitol » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:26 pm

bytejammer wrote:Looking for the new Shylock variant (polymorphic financial malware) mentioned in this article:
http://www.trusteer.com/blog/merchant-f ... tions-rise
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dumb110
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Backdoor:Win32/Caphaw.D

Post by dumb110 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 pm

thanks! just 1 more sample needed...

https://www.virustotal.com/file/61bc10e ... 344080797/

User avatar
Xylitol
Global Moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:54 pm
Location: Seireitei, Soul Society
Contact:

Re: Malware Requests, part 2

Post by Xylitol » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 pm

dumb110 wrote:thanks! just 1 more sample needed...

https://www.virustotal.com/file/61bc10e ... 344080797/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Buster_BSA
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 am

Trojan horse Agent.7.BI (AVG)

Post by Buster_BSA » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:56 am

MD5: 817AC383007C2D900FF00B8478BA4ED2

User avatar
Xylitol
Global Moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:54 pm
Location: Seireitei, Soul Society
Contact:

Re: Trojan horse Agent.7.BI (AVG)

Post by Xylitol » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:24 am

Attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply