A forum for reverse engineering, OS internals and malware analysis 

Forum for announcements and questions about tools and software.
 #29551  by tangptr
 Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:36 am
Win64AST is the fastest-updating ARK tool which I have ever seen.
Nevertheless, there are some fatal bugs in it, especially the function of scanning kernel-mode code patch, which would cause the BSOD somehow.
 #30126  by lucasdm91
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:47 am
tangptr wrote:Win64AST is the fastest-updating ARK tool which I have ever seen.
Nevertheless, there are some fatal bugs in it, especially the function of scanning kernel-mode code patch, which would cause the BSOD somehow.

Do you know any tool similar to win64ast
 #30131  by tangptr
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:48 am
lucasdm91 wrote:
tangptr wrote:Win64AST is the fastest-updating ARK tool which I have ever seen.
Nevertheless, there are some fatal bugs in it, especially the function of scanning kernel-mode code patch, which would cause the BSOD somehow.

Do you know any tool similar to win64ast

By saying "similar", what kind of similarity are you referring to? I think that PCHunter might be a good choice if you are referring to functionality. Elsewise, I don't think that I am able to answer your question.
 #30338  by m5home
 Sun May 14, 2017 2:34 am
WIN64AST 1.10 BETA8 - Support WIN10-15063

Download URLs:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qYyNgN6
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dF7WXnb (WITH .NET4 FRAMEWORK)
(If you do not have ID on this forum, you can download WIN64AST via these URLs)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #30623  by AltF4
 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 pm
Hello m5home. I love your tool. I would be interested in the VIP functions just to experiment around with for my own personal use on my home PC. Would it be possible to purchase a single license perhaps? I remember looking in the past and it was very expensive to do VIP. Perhaps there could be a discount for just a single user license for VIP? Maybe like $20 or something via paypal? Let me know, thank you!
 #30965  by m5home
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:40 am
WIN64AST 1.19 - Support WIN10-16299

Download URLs:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1skNHd9r
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hspJHOw (WITH .NET4 FRAMEWORK)
(If you do not have ID on this forum, you can download WIN64AST via these URLs)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #31041  by nullpointer
 Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:19 am
m5home wrote:WIN64AST 1.19 - Support WIN10-16299

Download URLs:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1skNHd9r
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hspJHOw (WITH .NET4 FRAMEWORK)
(If you do not have ID on this forum, you can download WIN64AST via these URLs)
thanks can i ask how your deletefile for driver works? i run driver that has block on driverentry until later action completed but win64ast allows it to be deleted early but the driver finishes normal operation later and seems to unload itself, very peculiar.
 #32993  by R136a1
 Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:26 am
As already became clear, development of this tool stopped in November 2017 with WIN64AST 1.19 (Support WIN10-16299) being the last version.

Quote from m5home:
Announcement:
WIN64AST will NOT be updated anymore. I don't want to follow tempo of Microsoft to do an endless job forever. It wastes my time, I need to save my time to do other things which are more meaningful.

Win64 ARK tools which are still developed or maintained:
Windows Kernel Explorer - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5316
PC Hunter - http://www.xuetr.com/
  • 1
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10