This forum was created to provide a place for people to discuss rootkits, debugging, reverse-engineering, malware analysis, and other related topics, without having to worry about trolls and useless content.
- NO ILLEGAL CONTENT. This means: no posting warez, cracked software, or talking about how to write viruses and trojans. We do not create malware here.
- NO ASKING FOR ILLEGAL CONTENT. See above.
- Malware samples and links to malware are permitted, but you must obfuscate a link (ie. hxxp://, NOT http://) and clearly show that a link is malware. This is to ensure people don't accidentally infect themselves.
- Stay on topic. If you have another question, or want to talk about something unrelated, make a new topic or post in the General Discussion forum.
- Please post in English. If you are unable to speak English, please use Google Translate (http://translate.google.com). Thank you.
- Inappropriate usernames are not allowed. If you have an inappropriate username, you will be warned and given the option to change it. If no response is received, then your username will be changed for you.
- Please don't use inappropriate language on the forums.
- Avatars are enabled, but you will need to upload your own.
- If you have an inappropriate avatar, you will be warned or banned, depending on the severity of the image.
- The maximum dimensions for an avatar are 90 x 90 pixels.
- The maximum file size for an avatar is 10KB.
- You cannot download attachments unless you are registered.
- You must provide a valid email address for registration. A confirmation link will be sent to this email.
- Some of the downloads and links on this forum may point to malware - be absolutely sure whatever you are downloading or wherever you visit is legit! If in doubt, don't go, and ask first!